What are the possibilities???

My period wasnt normal at all i always last 6-7 days which makes it a week.
Well i started my period last saturday and started spotting like 3 or 3 and a half days after that saturday... Can i be PG?
To find out should i take a test ASAP or wait a little longer???

Araceli361

Asked by Araceli361 at 5:27 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Another thing my stomach has kinda been feeling empty a few minutes after i eat just like i did when i was pg with my son who is 3 months now.
    and when he lays on my chest my stomach feels a little weird like it it hurts but it might just be me thinking to much.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 5:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• When I found out I was pregnant we went off of what I thought was my last period and after a sono about 15 weeks we realized what I thought was my last period wasn't I had actually already been pregnant. So, I would take a test and if it comes back negative wait a week and then try again. You might start in that week.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 5:33 PM on May. 16, 2009

• We're not going ot be able to tell you! Ther'es no way you'd be feeling eanything at freaking 3 weeks pregnant
    Anonymous

• ok thanks ALOT!
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 5:34 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I was only 3 weeks along when I took my test and got a positive. I knew pretty much immediately I was pregnant so you should just take a test.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 5:38 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I was only 2 weeks pregnant and hadn't missed my period and I knew I was I was always rubbing my tummy so I went to the doctors and sure enough I was Take a test and see it wont hurt anything, then make an appointment to see your doctor if you are still feeling weird and what not, just incase. good luck hope all is ok
    Singlemama635

Answer by Singlemama635 at 5:40 PM on May. 16, 2009

• take a test....
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 6:26 PM on May. 16, 2009

• take a test or get a blood test.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I personally think its weird when a chick three weeks along rubs her belly- Lol, but Looking back, I did it too-
    Anonymous

• Some people are just so rude! Anonymous 5:34. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have an irregular period as well and never thought I would be able to get pregnant. Before I actually had a pregnancy test come up positive my stomach was feeling weird. as in different. not as in if the baby was kicking or anything. that would be way too early and the baby was only the size of a poppy seed. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. Waited a week and took another came up positive but not all that apparent. it took me about 6 weeks to get a good clear result.
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 10:12 PM on May. 16, 2009