Are In-laws so fake You can't stand it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• YES. It sucks but not for me for them. If they don't want a genuine relationship then fine with me.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 5:40 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I'm the fake one. My in-laws think I love them when in fact I actually can't stand them! I'm always nice to them though but really inside I'm trying to keep myself from strangling them.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:43 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My mother in law and father in law are both not really fake BUT not my parents and are strait up stupid some times. My girls are three and four and they expect them to be quiet at their house and are constantly making stupid comments when they think I can't hear them. Like oh their not watching their kids that's why their being loud. I mean come on!!!! Just cause they want quiet in their house what am I suppose to do beat my kids for being kids!!!!
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 7:41 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My in-laws are great.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:17 PM on May. 16, 2009