Is increased discharge a sign of pregnancy? (TMI)

I am on my first round of clomid 50 mg days 5-9. I am on cd 25 and for the last four days I have an excessive anount of white discharge, so much that I have to change my undies midday. Is this normal in early pregnancy? I also have sore nipples, lower back pain and once last week a weird metal taste in my mouth, I am planning on testing Monday morning....

mum2b2009

Asked by mum2b2009 at 5:54 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It can be but dont get your hopes up to soon. Wait and take the test and go from there. I hope its pos. Good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:36 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Some women will see an increase but from what I've heard, they don't really know why. So I wouldn't completely count on that.. however, best of luck when you test! I got pregnant after my 2nd round of Clomid :)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 4:14 AM on May. 17, 2009

• (Clarification, when I said "they don't really know why" I was referring to doctors)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 4:15 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I experienced this every time I get pregnant. It seems like it's the body's way of getting rid of gunk before it plugs up everything with the mucus plug and the cervix closes. But, I'll get so much I need to change my undies in the middle of the day, just like you. When I get that I KNOW I'm pregnant! I hope it means the same thing with you!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:15 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I too have heard that it is! I am late but getting not prego on digital tests and the faintest of all faint lines on dollar general tests, so faint they are pretty much nonexistent and dont have alot of the "so called prego symptoms" BUT i do have alot more discharge myself, so i'll retest in a couple of days. I hope it's a positive for you! good luck!
    Anonymous