What kind of hair do you have?

Like, texture, color, and length-wise.

Mine is about an inch past my shoulders, dry as hell after I wash it, but it gets oily by the next day. It's a sort of dark brown color. I used to dye it black, but it fried my hair and made a lot of it fall out.

Boooo :(

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:07 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Long, just past my waist, thick and slightly curly. Used to be bright red, now bright red with white streaks (natural, unfortunately).
    Anonymous

• i have blondish brown hair,.thick,.and a little wavy..and in the middle of my back.i also used to dye it black before i realized my natural color was more beautiful! it looks alot healthier now as well!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My hair is fine & I have a lot of it. It is naturally curly & right now it is cut short. It kind of flips up in the back & is tucked behind my ears. It is dyed a bit redder than my natural shade to cover the gray.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 6:24 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Mine is dark blond and sits on my shoulders. I've been using Loreal Vive shampoo and the conditioner, the yellow bottle. It is called hydra gloss I think and it's says something about moisture on the bottle. It is GREATi f you have dry hair like u said but I don't. My hair is never dry. Sometimes I just use the shampoo and I got neutrogena deep conditioner that I use and u can use it everyday or like a few times a week. Its in a light yellow/white bottle but is $5-8.00 a bottle and is great!!!! It makes ur hair soooo soft and not dry!!! Go and buy some@!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Mine is almost to my waist and dirty blond and falls out big time and it's very wavy and frizzy. I can't find a dam thing to make it not so frizzy it sucks.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:25 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Nappy that's why I keep it permed. Its a little past my shoulders, brown with caramel highlights
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have a big brown curly afro.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:42 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I just had 3 inches cut off my hair to make the ends nice and now it lays below my shoulders - one length all around.
    It is extremely thick and I have more hair per square inch than normal. It is wavy and I have unruly wispies around my face and neck. It bushes out if it is not put up.
    The color growing up was strawberry blonde and has darkened as I have grown older. It is now a dark red with silver hairs mixed throughout.
    I have never dyed my hair and I do not use styling products. I also do not blow dry as it takes more than an hour to get it dry and then it makes it pouf out like a wild woman.
    My hair is the epitome of my Scottish ancestral heritage.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:20 AM on May. 17, 2009