What's the strangest thing a *stranger* has ever told you?

I am not kidding when I tell you this. This happened in Wal-Mart two weeks ago.

Two rather...dissheveled-looking people (a man and a woman) walked up and were oohing and ahhing over my daughter. The woman said "Yeah, we've been trying for three years to have a baby with no luck. We 've done it every which-a-way you can. Under the full moon, all these different positions...he's even held my ankles and shook my legs while I do a handstand!"

O.O
And I'd never seen these people before. In my entire life. I wanted to run away fast LOL!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:09 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ick! I went to Walgreens a few summers ago and a man walked out, looked down at my feet (I had on flip-flops) and told me I had the beautiful toes he had ever seen. I was like uh thanks? Then ran into the store. CREEEPPPYYYY!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Give your questions about 10 minutes apart. You are coming waaay to strong sweetie.
    Anonymous

• Thanks honey, I know that =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:13 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I was working on wait staff at a country club during a wedding. An older gentleman looked at my name tag "Sarah" & told me that was his granddaughter's name & that we were both absolutely beautiful. It was totally out of the blue but very sweet.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 6:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• A guy at dollar general looked at my dd and said "oh she's absolutly beautiful, just like her mother"

then stared at me intently....it was freaky...

I also sold female sex enhancement drugs at a local store and I had a old lady tell me that nothing worked for her b/c she was completly numb in her vagina, but she really enjoyed having her toes sucked on instead.

What do you say to that exaclty????
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• This creepy older lady ( my friends neighbor ) approached us while we were having a yard sale & was browsing through some old records then like it was nothing mentions "Yeah I went to the doctor yesterday & hes worried about the big purple spot on my vagina"....WTF!!?? Are you for real!? I seriously said that too LOL. She says "Oh yes its getting very noticeable"....I was in shock that this lady could talk about her purple coochie spot to a complete stranger face to face like she was reading a newspaper or something!? that's bizarre. LMAO
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 6:34 PM on May. 16, 2009

• mine isent gross but it made me mad and my x mad, we were leaving a store and had our dd in the cart she was 4 at the time and this women was walking in as we were walken out and she said omg she is soooo cute i said thank you and then she looked at my fience and saod shes not yours! i was shocked and my fience looked at her and said not that i need to tell you but she looks like me when i was a child and looks like my older sister and she looks like my other daughter ( all the girls in his family look alike ) i said you dont know me so u shouldnt be so forth in saying something like that. she just walked away and we sat there still in shock and wonder who the heck was she.. dd is 12 now and its still funny to me.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 6:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I worked at a Dippin' Dots kiosk a few years ago. There was this guy who always mall-walked; he would stop & talk to me, but I never knew his name or anything. Then one day he had the nerve to stop & ask me if he would smell my feet and/or shoes! WTF?! It was SO weird.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My ex and I were walking back to our vehicle after buying some concert tickets and a homeless guy started yelling at my ex that he was not good enough for me and that I was a child of light.
    Anonymous