If you have...did your first time hurt?

did you first time having anal hurt?...this may seem like an awkward question..but answer anonymously if you would like!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• Hurt sooooo bad. I will never do it again!
    Anonymous

• oh gosh! thats what i heard!..its my fear!
    Anonymous

• Actually no. Just lube up and relax your muscles. It also helps if you are already aroused.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:20 PM on May. 16, 2009

• hurts like a mofo! dont do it!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, it was pretty uncomfortable. I guess it would depend a lot on the size of your man too & my hubby is "well endowed" LOL. I would suggest a good lubricant & be gentle/patient @ first don't just let him jump right in!!
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 6:24 PM on May. 16, 2009

• WOW it hurt so bad i almost punched my DH and he never tried again. It causes alot of problems and you can get anal infection, not safe at all, I have had problems since that first time and i also know someone that has had surgery several times already.
    Anonymous

• why is this in the teen 13-17 section???
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:33 PM on May. 16, 2009

• First why would you want a man to do that to you? in my opinion  it is disrespectful and dirty

Anonymous

• I agree with Anon 6:55.
    That's just gross. I have no problem with people doing that, whatever makes you happy.
    It's just disrespectful.
    Plus it could damage your rectum and anal area to the point where surgery is needed.
    I wouldn't suggest doing it in the butt.
    Doggy style is okay ~ as long as it goes in the right hole. lol
    Anonymous

• OMG, Anal is back bending toe curling! I am an anal whore :) LOl I know that sounds skanky but its very VERY pleasurable when done correctly and when relaxed, there are times I dont do it, and you will know as soon as your man goes to put it in weather or not it will be a bad experience, but really If you havent tried it, you should...some people hate it, some LOVE it, it depends on you really-Im not saying you will think its as amazing as I think it is, but you might be suprised!
    also this may sound nasty-but what always gets me in the mood for it and relaxes the muscles is having my man go down on me and give me a rim job at the same time, as soon as he starts even close to going "DOWN" there I get super relaxed and it just eases in. not to mention its a good source of free lube!
    Anonymous