has anyone tried the food lovers fat loss program by robert ferguson

hi i'm waching tv and came across the commerical for the food lovers fat loss program by robert ferguson. i was real interested in buying it bu wen to the ite and i notice here are no negaives about the product which is good bu neither is there possible i was wondering if possible has anyon on here brought it and tried the program and what was the outcome

momwa6

Asked by momwa6 at 6:35 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking! Walk for at least 20 minutes, three times a week. Now, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Hi! I ordered it over the weekend and I will let you know how it goes. Also, I don't feel it is necessary to give up meat in order to lose weight and be healthy. Also, SOY is poison to many Black women because soy acts as a phyto-estrogen on the body. Black women suffer disproportionately too many diseases that affect their non-Black cohorts. In Israel, the government has severe restrictions and guidelines on the consumption of soy.
    SistaDiva01

Answer by SistaDiva01 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Don't worry about obesity. Fat Loss Diet provides you the solution. It's based on a healthy eating and exercise program, which are essential for healthy weight loss. I have tried this weight loss program and it's worth effective to me without sacrificing much on my food.

jonesariel2

Answer by jonesariel2 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2011