Having children

My names is Ellen and my I'm know as redgto. I wanted to let you all know the my going to be a Auntie in July. my niece is having a little girl as we know of. Every since I found out that she is having a baby it has been bothering me. Since I'm from a family of 7 I'm number seven. I'm the only one who can't have kids. I have had 2 sets of twins then then 2 more and in Nov 99 I found out I was pregent again. I was so happy because I was almost 3 months along. When I went for my Doctors appointment in Jan 13 2000 I found out that he was a little boy. I had heard his heart beet and everything. But for some reason the nurse wanted to do more test just to make sure and thats when we found out that he pass way.. They told me that on Jan 18 I would nver have children so when I found out she was having a baby I have been really upset to the point where I don't want to be around kids or even infrants does anyone understand me .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Loss can be hard and its understandable that your upset. I lost two pregnancies last year and wanted a baby very badly! It was upsetting to me every time I would find out that my cousins would be having another baby! I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe you should see a doctor. It may be that your depressed or something and if that's the case it's totally understandable! I couldn't imagine not being able to have kids at all. I am lucky enough to have two girls. But to me it wasn't enough I had imagined a bunch of kids not just two. Some people may think that sounds greedy but when you dream of something that may not be its truely hard!
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 7:29 PM on May. 16, 2009