Do you have your kids dad going through child support?

what made you take it there?

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 7:03 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • obligation to my child every child deserves support from both parents

Anonymous

• Do you mean support enforcement? I do have child support ordered through the courts because he refused to help out with even diapers. I will take it to support enforcement if he falls behind on payments
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:13 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My sons child support is through CSE. Why? Because he wanted to act like our son wasnt his problem. Sorry my son deserves better than that, he deserves the support (both monetary and emotional, unfortunately we only get one of those) from his father.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 7:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My SO is on ssi so he isn't required to pay court-ordered child support. However, he gives me $25 per month to help out. It's not much but it's better than nothing. He is VERy involved in her life so for that I am thankful!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, when child support is court ordered it has to go through the courts. It protects not only the parent paying the support but the parent receiving the support. A record is kept of all payments, arrerages are tracked too. By going through the courts, no one can cheat the other person.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:08 PM on May. 16, 2009