New Hairstyle ideas?

I'm in desperate need of some ideas on how to do my hair a bit differently, I'm so tired of the bun and ponytail routine.
Problem is, I'm clueless and have really baby THIN super STRAIGHT hair.
anyone have any simple, yet , nice/trendy hairstyles i can try, and easy directions??
I'd really appreciate it. I've posted a pic on my profile so you have an idea of my hair lol
go see!!! and please help!!!

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 7:11 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'd splurge on a $40 haircut, something that you can grow out for awhile, with some cute layers and bangs.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have the same problem! I always have it up in a ponytail! I googled "cute haircuts" and looked at pictures. I am so ready for something new!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 7:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• have you tried scrunching it? Its when you get it wet the put mousse in it and scrunch it up so its wavy...then you spray hairspray on it to keep it that way. You can do this with your hair half up/half down...or completely down or even with it in a pony tail and it looks cute and makes your hair look like it has more volume. You could also get a cute haircut!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:37 PM on May. 16, 2009

• (dont use super strong hairspray...you dont want your hair getting really hard...people look funky when they do it like that!)
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:38 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Phyto's Volumizing line is AMAZING - www.sephora.com

I swear it will make anyone's hair look full!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 17, 2009