What and how offen does you 10 month old eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my guy was 10 months, we were just transitioning to a traditional 3-meals-a-day schedule. Breakfast was yogurt and some cheerios, lunch would be a jar of baby food and some finger foods, and dinner would have been some cut-up fruits and veggies. and maybe some cereal. He'd have 3 bottles a day (we were just beginning to transition to cow's milk) in netween meals, and a couple snacks if he seemed hungry.
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 4:43 AM on May. 17, 2009

• At 10mos. my boys usually ate 3 meals and 2 snacks of solid foods (mostly table foods by that age). Then they also had breastmilk and/or formula aprox. every 3-4hrs. during the day as well.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 7:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My daughters eats breakfast, 2 snacks or a snack and lunch (depending on her appetite), and dinner. Plus she has a bottle at bedtime. She eats baby food, infant cereal, Gerber snacks plus some table food. And she is formula-fed. We're in a transition period...I'm slowly getting her to eat more table foods and less Gerber snacks, infant cereal and baby food. Not that anything is wrong with those types of foods...it's just cheaper to feed her what I'm eating.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:58 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Oops, I forgot to mention: breakfast - 7:30am, snack- 10:30am, lunch/snack- 1:30pm, Dinner -4:45pm, bedtime bottle- 7:30pm. Bottle of formula with each meal.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:01 PM on May. 16, 2009