how do my friend and her hubby be a'' foster parent''?

my friend loves children and shes around the children all the time!!!! shes a preschool teacher........ she told me'' me and josh(her hubby) are trying and trying to get pregnant''!! they are ready to have kids!! she hopes to have a boy or girl someday!!! somethings wrong with my friend's eggs? they want to try to adopt someday or get a sarragate mother and put her hubby's sperm!!! so they can have a baby of thier own... but she told me they cant afford it!!! they only work part time only!!!! a friend of ours wont do it for her..... does any of you have any idea where they can go to be a foster parent? how much does it cost to adopt also? those are the info my friend and her hubby wants to know? they need help? she tried prenatal vitamins to get pregnant but it made her sick.... it didnt work on her!!!

filipina99

Asked by filipina99 at 7:31 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Prenatal vitamins do not help you get pregnant. Adoption is a great option for them, but she probably has a strong desire to experience pregnancy and childbirth, not to mention her own biological child, so just be understanding with her. She can go through her county social services program to learn about fostering and adoption. Private adoptions are expensive but there are thousands of kids needing homes that are in state custody.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:26 AM on May. 17, 2009