Is This website legit for making money? www.projectpayday.com

some i talked to online stated that it is legit. The website says you can make extra money like $20 and so on.

bluetopia6

Asked by bluetopia6 at 7:42 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, it's legit... And no, you can't really make any extra money... I earned about $100 and ended up spending over that just to get it...

Here's how it works. There are websites out there that offer you cash and prizes to fill out offers - like the GPT sites do - but you have to do the offers and then have your friends do them to. PPD puts people like you in contact with people that need "friends" to fill out the offers so they can get the cash and prizes and they pay you for your services. BUT, you still have to fill out all the offers, and most of them you have to keep a membership for between 7 and 30 days. If you cancel before that time you can owe the money back to the person that paid you... If you don't cancel on the right day you could end up paying big for the stuff... Like I did... Not worth it!

You want to make money online? PM me... I have 3 businesses... one is free...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• If you like doing this type of work, I would look at some other options.  There are plenty out there that you can just sit back and make money at your convenience. 

Amazon Turk is one.  You can register on their site, give them a Paypal address and start working.  Some of the items are fun, others are kind of tedious.  I, personally, only chose to work on the 1.00 on up projects.  It is legit.

I have put together some articles on other sites that are the same:

How to Find Nontradional Computer Jobs

How to Find Unique Online Jobs

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It is legit, you have to recruit other people to make money. I work part time from home and earn enough to really make a difference in my budget. It's not quite income replacement, but if I had to I could probably survive on this income alone. I don't have to buy or sell anything, no investment, no crazy pyramid schemes. If you have been curious about a part time work at home job, you should read this: http://freewebs.com/free2workathome
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yes it is legit, but you do not have to go through Project payday to actually work it. Once you get into the forums.. we refer to it as Freebie trading. Basically, their are sites that have affiliates that pay them to have people try offers. Some are really good and some you need to watch out for. I have seen people clear $3000+ in one month alone. The whole point is to make sure you get a GOOD mentor! One who can show you what exactly to do, how to do it and basically guide you so that you are making money. I work it off the forums so if you are interested just let me know. One thing.. you will need a verified paypal account!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 9:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• The idea behind PPD is a legit way to earn money...freebie trading or IFW is a real way to earn money. However, it's not for everyone because you have to be very detail orianted, organized and keep good records.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you want to know if a company is legitimate,you should keep in mind the following instructions
    1.Use Whois lookup tool like WhoisXY.com  to check the whois information.Because legitimate company properly update whois database.
    2.Then check whether domain owner contact details and E-mail address is currently active or not.
    3.Finally take some reviews about that company using Scamadviser.com,Webutation.net.
    I am sure above the steps are very useful to check any company is legit or scam.I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 1:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2014