Vericose Veins?

Has any moms out there ever had them removed? If the removal is medically necessary do they remove it any other way besides surgically?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Health

• oh please let me know when people answer, i'm 18 and am loaded with these. it sucks. while all my friends are out there in the hot weather in there shorts, short shorts, skirts, even capris, i'm in my long jeans burning up looking ridiculous. help!!
    x0x0mommyx0x0

Answer by x0x0mommyx0x0 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• There are a few things they do, they can strip them (physically remove them) for the big ones, or they can inject them with a salt solution (I think) for the little ones that make them deflate and you can't see them anymore. Go out and buy compression stockings if they are on your calves or lower legs because that will help with the appearance a LOT. They are ugly, but they can be a preventative measure before resorting to surgery.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 1:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2008