Do you ever wonder if people are lying when they answer questions on here?

Like when someone says "How old was your baby when he started crawling" and someone always is like "Oh my son started to crawl at 3 months and was walking by 6 months." Sometimes I just feel like calling BS but I don't want to be rude!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've called people on their BS before and I've had my ass lit on fire because of it.

Someone said her baby was rolling over and over at like two days old. On purpose. I just don't buy it, sorry. I don't lie but I can guarantee you there are lots of people that do.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:03 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yes like the girl who says she could feel her first baby kicking at almost ten weeks... For those of us that have kids.. we know its IMPOSSIBLE for some of these things.. I mean really who are you trying to kid?
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorYEAH ! LIKE YOU CAN POST A PIC AND SAY (HOW OLD DO I LOOK?) AND PEOPLE THINK IS YOU. AND YOU NOT EVEN CLOSE OR YOU LOOK BETTER THAN THE PIC.

Anonymous

• LOL two days old that's funny as hell yeah i would of said something to but OP I agree people love to live in dream land lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 8:05 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I know some people lie...and about stupid stuff..who are you impressing by saying your child was rolling around at two days old? NOONE BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR LIENG... know what I mean?
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I never thought that the people answering the questions might be lying. What would be the point? No, I don't believe it. :(

Answer by Bmat at 8:39 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I think some people are, just because common sense would contradict what they are saying.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I usually wonder why do people care if someone lies on here. This place is inconsequential.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I find it interesting how some of you can so easily make fun of others' questions or answers when you don't know the circumstances behind why it was asked or what answer was given. the hurt you cause will come right back to you. If you don't live in someone else's shoes, don't ridicule or judge.

Anonymous

• I always do.
    When I read other people's answers and they seem a bit doubtful, I just take it with a grain of salt and move on.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:51 AM on May. 17, 2009