What are some fashions from your youth that you hope NEVER come back in style?

I was a tween/teen in the late 90's and early 00's. I hope belly shirts and body glitter never ever return. Ack.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:09 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Body glitter definitely, and tie dye.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• remember ..Pegged pants ladies...I think that's what they were called my sister did it everyday it was not my thing but she liked it and MC Hammer pants no thanks again lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 8:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Skin tight jeans with 2 or 3 pairs of different colored "slouch socks" or leg warmers- child of the 80's!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• ok as a child of the 80's early 90's....high hair! and tight roll...too much effort! I have seen some celebs do the tight roll thing again...hopefully it doesn't catch on!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:13 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I personally like tye dye..and as a 17 year old girl I can tell you its still in style (sorry)..I always hated those shirts that you tye and make a loop around your belly button...like you tye it and it shows off your belly button wtf? I hope everyone having hair longer then there shoulders never comes back in style..thank god I wasnt alive for that! I also hate EXTREME bell bottom pants...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:14 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Leggings
    Anonymous

• I also dislike tose pants that snap on the sides all the way up your leg so you can just rip them off...I mean they come in handy for gymnastics and stuff but I always thought it was weird when people wore them to the mall or something...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:15 PM on May. 16, 2009

• The MULLET!!!

Neon spandex pants

Men in short shorts

Fishnet shirts.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• born early 80's, so a child of the 80's/90's, and the style i hate is already back, the bright neon colors. i see them everywhere i go now and i just want to run and hide from them! that and straight leg pants, can't stand em they drive me nuts and make me feel constricted and i think they make peoples legs look funny
    really don't want to see bike shorts come back though, as a reg thing, working out fine, but just an every day wear anywhere thing, ewww no thanks!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• There not from my generation but skinny jeans, mini skirts with leggings(especially on a big girl), the dresses that look like a bag, belly shirts, daisy dukes (I dont want to see anyones ass but my DS's), and clothe that looks like its a bad 70-80 couch!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:18 PM on May. 16, 2009