Does anyone else wish that question posters had the power to disable the anon button?

Then, if you want to bash you would have to own up to it or just skip doing it all together... And that way if you were asking a question that needed the option of privacy it could still be answered???

Hmmm...

I'm just so tired of the bashing and the hate...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes!! I wish that ALL the time. People are constantly hiding behind the anonymous button to bash. It's sickening.
    taylor-made

Answer by taylor-made at 8:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Nope
    Anonymous

• Oh my goddess YES!

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Normally, I'd say yes. After the last question I put up, obviously an anon button is not mandatory to give rude and obnoxious answers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Don't like it, you don't have to come in here. You can report the answer also.
    Anonymous

• Thank you anon~ You proved my point. IF you don't like it YOU don't have to answer. Why does it work one way and not the other?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Sabrina, as anon so eloquently pointed out, there are people who are bitter and hateful by nature.  Watching other people with strong social skills engaging in intelligent conversation or simply just having a little fun is too painful for them to handle so they lash out in the only way they know how.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:44 PM on May. 16, 2009

• NOPE and I agree with anon...if YOU don't like it don't post in a section where anon posting is available. YOU just disproved your own point with YOUR response.
    Anonymous

• I would love to be on the Cafemom admin. with the power to do that all the time. Sometimes I try and figure out who it is, but I never can.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:05 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Wouldn't that be a KICK in the ASS for them...lol...
    If you can't say it face to face ... then by all means... DON'T SAY IT AT ALL.....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:12 PM on May. 16, 2009