Do u believe in ghost

Have u ever seen a ghost and do u believe in them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have only once seen a ghost, but have had enough "strange experiences" to believe in them even if they cannot be seen I think that the spirit is still around and sometimes they do things. When my DS was younger he used to see real people and tell us about them too.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:38 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I do my 16 year old daughter passed away 17 months ago and we have had some experiences since My 12 year old son woke me up one night and said she was standing in the kitchen waveing at him he freaked out I told him to wave back she just wanted to let him know she is okay and happy in heaven
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:43 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I'm still conflicted on if I believe in ghosts or not. I know soon after my grandma died I was running the bath water and turned it off. I was getting undressed and heard the water turn on. I turned it off again, extra tight. I went to get something out of the bedroom and it was on again. That was the only time it happened. Kinda freaked me out. My grandma loved to take baths.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:46 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have seen too much to convince myself there aren't ghost.
    Anonymous

• I sure do. I live in the house my grandparents lived in and I sometimes feel that my Papa is around making sure my son and I are safe and secure. Sometimes things happen and there is no other explanation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yes I do I haven't seen them but have heard plenty of them like a baby crying when no baby was around, my friends little boy met some guy in my sils closet and they would talk when his mom took him there and he still to this day talks about him
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:14 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Absolutely! My Mom passed away almost 10 years ago and I always have "Mom" things happen whether it be a light turned off, a curling iron turned off etc... Almost protective things. I don't feel her around as much as I did the first few years after she died but I know she is there.
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2009