My two month old is always moving!

hahahaha He never stays still. He is always flailing his arms and kicking his legs. Is he supposed to be so active already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have twins that are 2 months old and my daughter is the same way! She moves and grunts ALL THE TIME! Most people think there is something wrong with her...or she's uncomfortable....lol. My son loves to cuddle and sleep. Guess it just depends on the baby.
    newmom2bgtwins

Answer by newmom2bgtwins at 10:04 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My dd was like that. She did not want to be held. I almost dropped her a couple of times because she was so wiggly. I would put her on the floor and she would just amuse herself kicking her legs and watching them move.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:51 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My 7 week old is also a mover and a shaker... hehe. I think it's normal, better to be wiggly than having a wet noodle for a baby
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:25 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Mine is like that right now, and she tends to startle herself. I still swaddle her and sleeps really well when I do it. She doesn't like her feet to be trapped in the blanket, but she loves her arms to be.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:35 PM on May. 16, 2009