Are you a nudist or do you know any nudists?

I have never met a nudist and thought I'd see if there really any out there :O) Just plain curiosity. Feel free to tell about your lifestyle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would not consider myself a nudist, However I have been to a nudist park! True story! I have a friend who is a nudist but only at the appropriate places (ie. Parks, parties etc.) Anyway, she asked me several times to go and I finally did! I am not even close to being an exhibitionist so it took me a couple hours to "bear it all" LOL . The rule at this park was you can keep your bathing suit on unless you get in the pool then you have to lose it! Well it was about 90 that day so I was like what the hell!! After the initial "wow" I am totally nude it was really no big deal! And everyone else is naked too! The great part? No tan lines!! I may have went 4 or 5 times, the park was very serene, quiet and relaxing so the experience was pretty good!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 10:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My MIL says her friend in the 70's was. She said you knew to knock and wait until she put her clothes on to answer the door. Clothers were optional at their house for dinner parties.
    Anonymous

• clothes not clothers sorry
    Anonymous

• I wish I was a nudist.
    Anonymous

• Me too...I hate wearing clothing
    Anonymous

• I would, if there was a colony nearby. Hubby's super modest though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No, I'm not. I won't sit on my furniture naked . . except my bed where I can wash the sheets.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:13 PM on May. 16, 2009

• only when i go to bed.....i hate clothes....lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:14 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i sleep nude dont know any real nudists though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 17, 2009

that sounds like a very nice park. I am glad you had a good time
    Anonymous