Has anyone else noticed this lately???

Has anyone else noticed that there are people who are really being mean to some people and aren't signing their names?? I'm not signing my either but just wanted to know if anyone else is seeing this?? I've been on this site for a very long time and now I'm thinking of going somewhere people are nicer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on May. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It's called people need there drama fix.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I hear ya... I'm right behind ya!!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:04 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have noticed that a lot of people want to bash you for your thoughts and opinions, and then not own up to their own thoughts and opinions.
    I believe that some people are just lacking in their own lives and need to bash those of us who believe in things and care to offer our advice. I would never let it change the person that I am, or let it make me answer less questions.
    If I feel like I can truly help someone from my experience, I answer their question honestly and always use my name, that is just my thoughts.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Girl, it's unfortunate but it's everywhere. CM is a great site. You just have to find "your place". Good luck to ya. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:31 PM on May. 17, 2009