If your spouse does not service you, is it okay to cheat if you told him

repeatedly you would look else where if the sex life did not improve?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Its never ok to cheat. Your in it for better or worse. Try counseling but dont cheat. If the sex life is boing then theres a reason. Tell him how you feel, try and get him to talk to you about. You cant just walk out and get it elsewhere just because its not good at home, thats not how it works. Marriage and your sex life are not alwasys going to be good, you will have your ups and downs. But during your down times is when you figure out just how much you love each other by how committed you are to make things right. best wishes
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 9:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree, never ok to cheat.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It is not boring. It is barely there. Would you want to be treated like that?
    Anonymous

• My husband's ex-wife did not "service" him either at the end of their marriage. He went for months and months with nothing, not even snuggling or kissing. He knew she wanted out of the marriage as she was feeling trapped by it and motherhood. She had attracted the attention of other men at her work place and she wanted her freedom. She made herself up to go to work and at home pushed him away. This alone should have given him an excuse to cheat but he didn't. I know bc I met him at the end of his marriage and he didn't even cheat on her with me. He wouldn't allow himself to be put in a situation where he might. He has such high moral intergrity! It has allowed me to completely trust him and we were able to build a loving and intimate relationship together after his divorce.
    Get out if its over but don't cheat, you'll regret it if you do!
    haston

Answer by haston at 9:25 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No it is not ok to cheat, that's why it's called 'cheating'. That's what sex toys are for... the 'bzzzzzzzz' kind, not the 'hey can I buy you a drink?' kind. Seriously. Whatever you did before marriage (without involving a 3rd party of the human variety), go there. Who knows? He might join in the fun!

Good luck!
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 9:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• If you are sexually incompatible and it is affecting the relationship and your SO refuses to change then you need to leave him. SImply tell him that he has whatever amount of time to change or go to counseling with you or you are leaving. No one should be in a relationship if they are unhappy or unappreciated. It is never ok to cheat. I would leave the relationship before I cheated.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:40 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Then divorce him if you want to sleep around
    Anonymous

• First thing you need to do is find out why he's not interested. Maybe he can't get it up due to physical problems or possibly depression. Maybe he thinks you're not interested; have you told him straight up that you want more action? Maybe he's just not physically attracted to you now; have you gained weight or stopped shaving your bikini line or anything like that?

Once you figure out why there's no action you can hopefully bring the action back. A lack of sex is a pretty lame reason to break up a family IMO so if it's that important to you then you need to figure out how to bring it back without turning in to a cheating slut.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:32 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Its NEVER okay to cheat...
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 10:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It's NEVER okay to cheat.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:43 PM on May. 16, 2009