Men's penises get longer when they lose weight?

My best guy friend just told me that when men lose weight, their penises get longer. I had to laugh because it just seems to good to believe. We got on that topic when I said that I would be happy to lose all the weight I needed to if I could keep my boobs. He then made the comment about penises. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my laugh for the night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• True. Once the gock (gut + $ock) is gone, bigger penis. Well, actually it is the same size as it always was with less padding.
    Anonymous

• i don't know but dr,oz on oprah said every 25 lbs a man loses they gain an inch of penis.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 9:07 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yeah, Dr. Oz said for every 35 pounds they loose, they gain an inch. Then he added that they don't actually gain an inch, it's just that the fatty area around the base of it flattens down from the loss of fat, giving them "access" to more of it. Funny!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:08 PM on May. 16, 2009

• They gain inch because they lose the belly which means ......THEY CAN SEE IT!!!
    Anonymous

• Imagine seeing your penis for the first time in years!
    Anonymous

• wow i did not know that! i think this is something everyone should know! :-) lol
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 9:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• How interesting
    Anonymous

• Woo Hoo!!!!! My hubbys on a diet!!!! Lol
    Anonymous

• LOL this strikes me as funny...my husbands a chunky guy...and he's VERY well endowed....if he lost weight and it got bigger....I might be in pain!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 1:04 AM on May. 17, 2009

• my x-boyfriend told me that. he said he lost like 80lbs, and it supposedly grew couple of inches. i just thought he was trying to get back into my panties. lol
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:19 AM on May. 17, 2009