???????

Is it bad for me to leave my 7 week old in her bouncy seat while i shower??... my boyfriend wont be home until 1am && i really wanna shower....I feel bad, like its irresponsible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• by the way she is sleeping....
    Anonymous

• I used to do that. Just strap her in and take her in the bathroom with you.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 9:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• bring it into the bathroom with you. that way if shes sleeping she still can but if she wakes up your right there. win win you get your shower =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Oh yeah, and make sure it's sitting on the floor. duh, I know, but you have to tell some people that!
    Indygirl18

• Take the bouncy seat into the bathroom with you, or a baby monitor. It'll be fine.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• That used to be the only way I would get a shower. Like everyone else said, make sure she is strapped in and the seat is on the floor.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I would take a monitor in with me. That way if I heard her I would be able to get to her, but I would also be able to get a few minutes of peace and quiet.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i did that all the time! I put the bouncer in the bathroom with me, and sung or talked to my son!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• dont be so worried about that stuff you'll create a clingy baby she will be fine even if she crys and crys
    conversa

Answer by conversa at 11:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No.. i kept all my kids in a swing (greco deep chair swing) and just kept them buckled in tightly and with the moible going to keep there attention until there closer to 6 months old, I found it to work for my kids... after they are about 6 months I put my kids in a exer sauser until there around 1yr an a half because they CAN'T crawl out and I just keep the door cracked when I am taking a shower so I can hear my kids also have a monitor in the bathroom with me and the base in the living room even though it's 15 steps to the livingroom.. I noticed that my kids are happier watching cartoons for 10 mins while I am in the shower than screaming because I locked them iin the bathroom with me etc...
    truckchickie

Answer by truckchickie at 4:02 AM on May. 17, 2009