What do you do to keep YOUR man interested?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 9:15 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• *breathe*....
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 9:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I don't need to keep my man interested. He's made a vow to be true to me forever. Sure, I do things to keep him happy, planning meals around what he likes and doesn't like, BJs even though I'm not a fan, little presents, etc. but that's because I love him, not because I'm trying to keep him interested.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• That's what I mean. What do you do to make him and happy and want to be with you?
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 9:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I try to dress nice and smell good for him. ...
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Threaten him with divorce.
    Anonymous

• Great question. I make sure he feels loved, respected, and appreciated. It can be from cooking, cleaning, sending him a text, or getting fun in the bedroom. I think it is so important that our men know how important they are to us!

He says its because I take care of him and love him. (I just asked)
    haston

Answer by haston at 9:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• good haston at 9,30hs. I think we just should ask
    Anonymous

• He's not here for me to ask (he's at work) but I basically let him do whatever he wants. He loves his video games and unless I REALLY REALLY need him to help me...i don't ask. I don't get pissed when he's playing video games. I do cook but that's because I like it...and I do clean but I do that because i would go nuts if i didn't. I tell him i love him about a million times a day...not because we're still all gushy and lovey dovey,,,its because I have times where I want to tell him I love him. We never hang up the phone without saying "I love you" and he never leaves the house without kissing me.

We are also really open with each other. If he's mad at me, he tells me why and what I need to do to fix it and I do the same thing towards him.
    newmom2bgtwins

Answer by newmom2bgtwins at 10:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• up until I met SO I never cooked for anyone, give them massages... I never thought that I would want to, but it makes SO happy and I love him
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:11 PM on May. 16, 2009

• come up with new things we can try (in the bedroom or just for a fun time out). he's always up for something different.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:22 PM on May. 16, 2009