Do you have any fantasies?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 9:18 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Many...
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 9:32 PM on May. 16, 2009

• YES! When my husband and I go to Jamaica we are staying in a penthouse suite on the ocean so there won't be any onlookers as the doors are wide open and the ocean breeze blows across our bodies and the waves crash below. I'll have on a beautiful white neglige with lots of lace and my tanned and toned body will look stunning. His huge arms will lift me onto the four post bed and he will make love to me like in a movie. Ahhhh, I can't wait to go and make it come true!
    haston

Answer by haston at 9:34 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have a fantazy that I always think about when I'm alone.......I'm at a party, only men are attending, I am the entertainment. They all watch me get naked, I lay on a table and start to masterbate, the men start to masterbate watching me. There are various toys the men are allowed to use on me, none of them are allowed to actually have sex with me.......When I am ready to come, the "lucky" man gets to get below me and I'm a squirter!!
    Anonymous

• I do...and luckily I have a husband that is more than willing to fulfill them...LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yes to have a one night stand with a women !!
    Anonymous

• yes. I know it sounds kinda strange but i fantasize about my bf, i guess you could say raping me in a sense. I think about him coming home from work and just grabbing me and throwing me down on the bed...and no matter how much i say no he still does what he wants and i don't want him to be gentle about it either. i also fantasize about him talking real dirty to me while im doing something to him and when hes doing something to me i think about me talking real dirty to him. i guess when we have sex i want him to have complete control over me i want to lose all control.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 4:40 PM on May. 18, 2009