does anyones elses child rem ove clothing and diaper at bed time...my 2 year old has been doing this quite often

my 2 year old takes her diapwr and pj's off as aoob as I put her in bed at night she is not fully potty trained and if I dont checj her she wets the bed any suggestions

Kimberly1978

Asked by Kimberly1978 at 9:20 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My 15 month old is doing the same thing. I put her in pull-ups or in the pajamas that have feet. You're lucky it's just wetting the bed. LOL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My three year old does this from time to time. I have zip up jammies with no feet, so I put those on backwards.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:26 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My 20 month old has been doing this for a few months now. We have resorted to puting her in footed pj's that she has trouble unzipping for bed, but it is getting warmer at night so I am not sure how much longer that is going to work. Can she unbutton a onsie? That may work as well if you can keep her from unbuttoning it, maybe even put her in a onesie and a diaper underneath and big girl underwear over the onsie, I have a friend that tried that for a while and had some luck. Sorry not more help, GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I didn't have this problem but I've had friends put diapers on backwards or put the footsie pjs on but if they can unzip them cut the feet off of one and put the pjs on backwards.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• ...why is this question in the category "pregnancy"? lol
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• my dd likes to sleep with just a pull up on, but we live in alaba,a & it's hot here @ night, so i let her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:34 PM on May. 16, 2009

• omg, my now 4 yo dd did just that at 2 yo. we nicknamed her houdini. i would have to put a zip up sleeper on her, backward. if it wasn't a zip up & was a button up, she'd still get it off, even tho i put it on backward.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 11:53 PM on May. 16, 2009