odd, stupid question, but genuinely curious, penis question

So has anyone else seen this Extenz commercial? It is supposed to make men's penis's longer and thicker so they say. DH doesnt need it, but we got into a conversation last night about how it worked. Most of the people on the commercial say they have been taking it for years or months, I am wondering if it keeps getting bigger the whole time you take it? And if you stop does it shrink back down or stay the same? Like I said, stupid question, but seriously I had to ask, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!! It doesn't do anything. This was just on Doctors last week.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:54 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Lmao I'd like to know as well. Maybe that's the reason they stay on it for years because if you stop it does shrink O_o
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It doesn't make them bigger or wider, it makes them last longer during sex and it helps get them up so to speak. LOL
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Oh and also the doctor said it helps give more blood down there, and the more blood the bigger it looks, but it's not bigger.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 9:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• That was what I thought it was at first too, but the comercial says it adds up to a few inches if you take it regularly, although I am sure that is for the best of circumstances so to speak, but it deffinitely said it was a lengthening thing, not like viagra that just gets it up
    Anonymous

• its a fraud
    Anonymous

• It's not a fraud, it does make them bigger during the time when their ^ up, but that is because more blood is being pumped to it. That is how a penis gets ^ anyways, so adding more blood with this pills makes them bigger, but only for the time being. It's not permanent.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 9:37 PM on May. 16, 2009