What does your hubby or SO do for a living!?

My hubby is a Chef. I was just curious. What are some advantages/disadvantages of the job description!? I love that he cooks much of the time & it tastes delicious but Im worried we are both going to blow up! LMAO

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 9:45 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He is the President

LOL just kidding
    Anonymous

• Mine works at a Lime Conpany,to make sheet rock,and bunch f stuff.He is a forman.and workd long hours.Midnight,and daylight
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:47 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Well my DH is only 22 and still in college so he's got a ways to go before he has a main career. But as of right now he is a sales man or account manager is the professional title. They make from 60-100 a year thousand that is. It's a great job for only 22 I would say! LOL
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 9:47 PM on May. 16, 2009

• anon that was good!! LOL Love it, I should have said that!!! LOL
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 9:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• mine owns his own tow company.. so long hrs but hey a free tow if needed! lol
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• my SO works in a wire mill even though the economy is bad I thank god companies still need wire lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 9:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My hubby is nuke mechanic on subs in the Navy.
    Perks.. healthcare, great training for post Navy, job security, signing bonus.
    Disadvantages.. deployments, living FAR from family, not great pay, deployments, moving frequently, terrible hours, deployments, lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My husband is a provisioning agent at Southwest Airlines. He's the guy that puts the drinks and peanuts on the plane.
    The best part is we fly free if we want and the airport is just blocks from our house so his commute is like 5 minutes. He used to come home for lunch every day when the kids were little. But the pay isn't that great even after almost 9 years with the company. But he's due for a big raise (they just renegotiated their contract I guess).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• he is a top gun pilet the best of the best baby
    Anonymous

• my husband works at a family own body shop
    Anonymous