What do I do if someone asked me to be an admin in their group, and I said yes, and then they never made me an admin but ask me to do all this stuff for them?

I feel weird bringing it up, but it's been a little over a week. I know she's been on because she pm'd me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would not be doing anything for this person.Seems like she is taking advantage of you.
    Anonymous

• I would PM her back and ask her was she ready to make you Admin while you were both on the next time you see that she is logged in Good Luck

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 9:58 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Stop doing the things she asks you to do.
    Anonymous

• She may have just overlooked it. We all get busy.... Ask her to make you admin so you can access all the admin stuff. It would be easier on both of you.
    Anonymous

• Stop doing everything for her until she adds you as an administrator.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:18 PM on May. 16, 2009