Funniest thing youve ever said to a telemarketer?

I just handed the phone to my 2 yr old.. then picked up the otehr line after a few minutes of hearing about the puppy and how she peepeed on the floor and not in the potty and that big boys pee pee in the potty...the guy hung up lol

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:08 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my gosh, my toilet just blew up!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 10:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• lol one time a lady called for my SO I was like no he is not here I thought it was your night to spend with him etc etc it was so funny she was like umm no wait a min

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I had this phone that when you pressed hold, it played this awful LOUD music. I would say, Can you hold please and leave them there until they hung up. TOO FUNNY!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i answered the phone in spanish (which by the way-i can only say hello, what, i dont speak english, and yes) and i kept asking them what and then finally told them that i could not speak english so then they started speaking to me in spanish and i hung up....lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• sorry to informe you but she pass away!
    Anonymous

• I asked them for their home number and we could discuss what they were selling over their dinner time. They hung up.lol
    Anonymous

• I started talking to one telemarker very fast about Mary Kay since I sell it. I went on and on about the new products and would not let them butt in. The girl finally said if she bought some lipstick would I please listen to her. I told her no and to have a great day.lol
    Anonymous

• I answered the phone and burped...REAAAALLLY loudly.
    I'm such a lady =]
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I try not to be rude when they call because I know it's their job and they are trying to make a living but when one comes on the phone and you can hear their kids in the background I start asking about their kids. We get into this conversation about their kids and right in the middle I'll go "It's been great talking to you but I have to go, we should talk again soon, Bye!"
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:32 PM on May. 16, 2009

• lol
    my friends mom told on once to give her their home phone number and she would return their call during their dinner time
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:35 PM on May. 16, 2009