Any other BF moms experience super dry skin?

I am drinking loads of water is it just not enough? Because my skin (only on my face) is extremely dry!

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 10:17 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i am having that same problem. i had dry skin before and now it is just awful. i also drink lots of water, i wont leave the house without my water bottle, and im trying diffrent moisturizers. so far i really like using prephration H. i know that sounds yucky, but it is really working for me. im hoping this gets a little better before i have to put on a swim suit. cause its not just my face, its my whole body.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 10:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I had it at first really really bad but it has cleared up alot... shes 4 months old
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 11:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• YEAH and its on my legs and back mostly, drives me NUTS
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 1:02 AM on May. 17, 2009

• yep even at 15 months its still bad, not my face so much as the rest of my body, i find that if i exfoliate well and moisturize right away after exfoliating it helps a lot! olive oil on your skin works really well and eating things like eggs keeps you hydrated from the inside out
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 8:41 AM on May. 17, 2009