Do you think

that its rude of my DH to want me to watch aliean vs prediator with him? I dont want to be freking out for the next 2 wks that im going to have something bursting out of my belly.

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:23 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I wouldn't worry about anything but a beautiful baby coming out your belly, but dreams (nightmares) can get pretty crazy while you're pregnant. So, I think I would say No on the scary movies if it's not for you. I, on the other hand, LOVE scary movies. I don't think it's rude of him . . . he knows your belly doesn't have an alien in it!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:52 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I don't but I don't get freaked out about stuff like that.

If he knows it really bothers you than maybe it could be considered rude but he's a man and he probably just doesn't get it.
    Anonymous

• he just wants to spend time with you..... but i agree, i don't like those movies either but i have made my hubby watch so many chick flicks i can let him have one every once in while! i usually fall asleep
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:24 PM on May. 16, 2009

• lol my dad used to say that's what i looked like when i was born haha
    Anonymous

• If DH and I watch a movie together, it's going to be something we both want to watch. I hate horror movies. I would never watch one with DH if that was what he wanted to watch.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:36 PM on May. 16, 2009