Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can my husband eat if he is in pain from an Ulcer?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

Answers (3)
  • Mild foods.

    He should talk to his doctor about treatment to get it healed up. My hubby had one, and honestly it was a pain planning meals around it. I'm really glad he got treatment.

    Answer by mogencreative at 10:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

  • go to the health food strore and get some slippery elm bark. take 2 or 3 times a day until it feels better then take when needed.
    i had ulcers when i was a teenager. my dr tried to help but was unsuccesful. a freinds mom told me about slippery elm. i hardly ever have problems now!

    Answer by bettylou420 at 10:37 PM on May. 16, 2009

  • nothing spicy or carbonated. my dh has one too. He may need some meds also. talk to his dr.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.