Double Stroller?

I just bought a double stroller for my newborn and toodler, my toddler is 2. and now im wondering if 2 is too old for a stroller. Is my toddler to old or am i just being paranoid? My toddler wouldnt be able to walk on her own because she would want to go everywhere so thats why I figured a stoller is still good for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son was in a stroller forever! 2 is not too old for a stroller. especially if u take them out by yourself. you will want her to be contained and not b worrying about where she is!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i dunno i was thinking the same thing... my dd will be 3 in july and i'm due in september & need a new stroller & i was wanting to know if i should get a double or not, like if we go to the zoo or something
    Anonymous

• They're very convenient and helpful I used one.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• 2 is def not too old. at least i don't think so my dd is 3 and i still have the umbrella stroller and use it if they don't have a cart or something. i'd rather she be stuck in a stroller than running around or lost
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• she can be in it till she's like 5?
    conversa

Answer by conversa at 11:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I was thinking the same thing, my daughter will be two and half when the baby is born. But everyone I talked to that has two kids said that I would be sorry if I didn't have a double stroller, so I bought one. If I don't get much use out of it I'll sell it.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have 1 FS who is 2, and have had 3 strollers. One single for when I kept my niece (before FS came), then I bought a 2nd-hand double when I was watching my niece and nephew, and an umbrella someone gave me. I got rid of the single, the umbrella isn't handy for me, and the double I have I'll never get rid of. I has a high handle (I'm a little tall), nice wheels that easily go from street, to grass, to gravel, easy pushing one-handed even, folds up compactly for the car. My FS can sit in part of it, and my purchases, etc go in the other seat. My friend has a 2 y/o and a newborn, she has a double, and usually her 2 y/o ends up riding with us, while my Mom friend has the newborn. If you get a good double, that folds easily, and has nice storage, you'll never go back to a single. I LOVE IT!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:42 AM on May. 17, 2009

• ps-I plan on using it til he's 4-5.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:45 AM on May. 17, 2009