When you go on vacation do you go to Church on Sunday?

We are planning a vacation.Most the time find a church but this time there is not one in the area. If you go to church every Sunday and then go on vacation do you find a church or just skip for the week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• depends
    i dont really go any where but to fla to see fam and sometimes i go to my aunts chuch, sometimes im wiped out from the trip and skip it
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i go to church every sunday love my church but..went i'm on vacation i skip it. but i still pray.
    Anonymous

• I usually just skip it for the week. We just got back from the Bahamas. We were on a Disney Cruise. On Sunday we were on the ship and they don't have a church there. But I did have the best church service on the balcony of my room at 5:30 am, watching the sun rise over the Atlantic, sipping my coffee and reading my one year Bible. It was psalm 104. I just sat there and cried!!!

It was lovely.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:33 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I always think about it, but we never do. Our 'big' vacation is usually going to Myrtle Beach. We leave here on Friday to head down, spend the night somewhere, then drive the rest of the way on Saturday- arriving around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. We go to the condo, unpack, then head to the grocery. Come home, put away groceries, and order pizza for supper- then just relax.
    On Sunday, we normally want to sleep in since we just drove a day and a half down there. That's the biggest reason we don't go to church.
    And honestly, I like cinnamon-mom's idea of church on vacation!!! :o)
    rosiecotton

Answer by rosiecotton at 10:37 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Normally skip it. I have to skip tomorrow too, DD just had her tonsils out.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:56 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Most of our vacations are to visit family. One side doesn't attend church except for Christmas and Easter, one side goes every Sunday, like we do. So depending on where we are we go or don't go.

If we are just away, like visiting the beach, we will have our own mini-church service in nature. After all God made it why not worship in His creation?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:34 AM on May. 17, 2009

• we do go to church when we are on vacation..I hate to go to confession ...
    Anonymous

• yup we go. the church i attend is usually easy to find. sometimes you have to drive a little but well worth it to go hear the word of God.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 10:45 PM on May. 18, 2009