can someone please help me before i go crazy????

my son is 2 1/2 and we are trying to potty train him. he wears diapers at night and if we go some where but during the day while we are at home he wears underwear. for the past couple days, if he needs to pee, he will go to his room and pee on the floor. he just took his diaper off and went and peed in his room again. he only does it in his room. can anyone tell me why he does this and how can i correct it??? thanks :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 10:38 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• put a potty chair in his room & get him to pee in that
    Anonymous

• He is prob too young and not ready for potty training....give it a few months and try again....alot of boys are older before they are ready--mine was 4 (sigh) but then did it in less than a week and never had accidents after that. The more you push the more clean-up you'll have. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• He may not be ready yet. I would stop for a few months and try again later. Boys tend to train later than girls. My sons doc said the majority of boys aren't ready until after they turn 3 yrs old.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• he'll get it just hang in there. if you don't have a potty chair yet you may want to give that a try. don't rush him, just give him a little more time. and every time he does it in the potty praise him.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 11:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My son did that. What I did was put his potty chair in his room. He used it Every time he went to go potty there. them I moved it closer to the bathroom. It only took him not ever two days to us the "bathroom". It really works!!! Just put his potty there. Hope that helps.
    swan263

Answer by swan263 at 1:41 AM on May. 17, 2009