Queen to servant.......

I have been married for 6 1/2 years and we have a 3 year old daughter. Before she came along and for a while after he treated me like a queen and would do anything I asked and would bring me cards for no reason, surprise me me with things. I am a SAHM and feel like I have went from queen to servant! he use to wait on me hand and foot and now it is the other way around. I guess because i stay at home! I wish that he treated me like he use to, not that he treats me bad now. Heck, he just bought me boobs and took me on a shopping spree but I love the little things! I want to have that feeling back again that i am his #1. Is that too much to ask?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• you need to tell him that again, just say it like you just did in your post
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:15 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I know this is going to sound nuts, but I was jealous of my daughter when she was little. For some reason after she was born, she had my hubby wrapped around her fingers and everything she pointed at, he bent over backwards to get her. It awed me and it irritated me. I wasn't number one anymore.
    But if I have to be thrown over for another female... I'm so glad it's my daughters (they both have him wrapped around their fingers now). He'll say no to me for something that costs $10 but then they want something that costs a whole lot more and he's all gooey eyed and says "alright, but it in the buggy" lol
    You didn't say that your hubby spoils your daughter, but this is how my case went.
    You should talk to him about how you're feeling tho. He may not even realize he's doing it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:05 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm sure the price tag on those boobs and shopping spree just made him feel like he paid the national debt for his queen. If that didn't help you out then I have no clue what you want from him and probably neither does he. Those things cost him a lot more than cards.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2009

• You are a sahm. It's time for him to be treated like a king.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:42 AM on May. 17, 2009