Ways to look younger.........

I am 32 and people use to think I was alot younger. But I seem to look my age now because nobody gets surprised at my age when I tell them. What are ways to make you look younger? It was such an ego boost for me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try a different hair style , clothing can make a huge difference.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the reply but I have done both. I got me some bangs and I already wear clothes for 20 somethings! DEPRESSING!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Could it be your under alot of stress that could be another thing?How about also using like face masks or sumthin?
    MzBee2009

Answer by MzBee2009 at 11:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Its all in the makeup and skin care products. I see this every single day! Anew makes a makeup line now that makes your face look younger. I use the under eye concealor and its wonderful. Try using a nude lipstick color, a bronzer on your cheeks and a pretty pink or gold on your eyes. That combo tends to take the eyes away from aging areas and draws them to your best features. A primer under your makeup helps too. The Magix Face Perfector is awesome. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free direct delivery shipping. Add a few highlights to your hair in the tsection. That will brighter up your appearance. Wear clothes that are fun but age nuetral. Cute purses, shoes etc help too. A nice spray tan does wonders for confidence also. Avon makes a great one :) Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:44 AM on May. 17, 2009

• could it be your are dressing too young and not for your body type?
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Lol, I have been going through the same thing, but my problem is definitely stress. I have had two kids in the last 3 years and they are not letting me sleep, they seem to cry alot (I am just not used to it), and never give me enough time to get ready. Also, I am not exercising. Anyway, I have also realized that I am older, so I have to dress more age appropriate. But I am okay with all of it. I see how beautiful my kids are, and how much they are growing. My oldest is now as tall as me and is wearing alot of my clothes. My baby's are gorgeous too. I am always proud of my family, but I do realize that I have to keep up with myself too. I will be looking forward to more tips too.

bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 2:08 PM on May. 17, 2009