If you could pick one pregnancy symtom for your DH to have to experiance what would it be? What do you wish he was more understanding about?

If you could pick one pregnancy symtom for your DH to have to experiance what would it be?

I have a hard time deciding between peeing all the time (I'm up to 5 times a night) and the exhaustion but I think I would have to go with the exhaustion. Don't get me wrong...He's really supportive but sometimes when he complains about how tired he is I want to slap him.

What do you wish he was more understanding about?

Well obviously I wish he was more sensitive about me being so tired but I also don't think he understands how emotional I get and he seems to get frustrated with me when I start crying for no reason.

How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pelvic pain for sure LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:51 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Nothing, because then not only would I have to experience it but I would have to hear him complain about that ONE symptom and how bad it is.

Anonymous

• Everything. I wish he would understand and experience EVERYTHING that I feel. Then maybe he wouldn't be such an A-hole everytime I express how I feel.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:54 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Back pain lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:54 PM on May. 16, 2009

• With my second baby I felt as if my hooha was going to fall off from about five months on... you can be sure I wished that pain on him everyday. He would laugh at me and say well you wanted this baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:55 PM on May. 16, 2009

• forget about a sypmtom let him push out the kid.. He still makes fun of everything I went through, and when he does I tell him one day you will have to push out a stone through your pee-pee hole ... LOL
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:55 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I would have loved for my husband to be sitting at a nice restraunt and have his chest start leaking all over his shirt! LOL
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 10:57 PM on May. 16, 2009

• ROFL!! OMG you ladies have me laughing SO hard. I think I agree with everything each person said. LOL

Especially about him whining about his one symtom. That MUST be a male trait that all males have.
    Anonymous

• The lack of sex drive I have while preggers...also, how sore my nipples are!
    Anonymous

• with this pregnancy I would have to say the constant nausea and throwing up...then he would know how much it sucks to sit down and eat your favorite meal only to throw it up before you put your plate up. And the hunger from not being able to eat from the fear of having to throw up.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 11:11 PM on May. 16, 2009