• In the Spotlight:

Need Advice! Please Help!

My SO is driving crazy. I mean he is really bringing me down lately. I started when I was pregnant and lost my job at 5 months. We agreed, both of us, it would just be easier to stay out of work until after the baby was born. Well after lil man got here, i looked for jobs but the only thing i could find were offering me like 2 days a week. it wasnt worth the baby sitter. so now our plan is for me to go back to school. i have start summer classes next week. but through all this, me being unemployed, he has constantly rubbed it in my face that he is the one making the money and supporting me. and yes he is, and i appreciate it, but he hangs it over my head and use it to make me feel worthless. lately everything seems to be my fault. he lost one of his pocket knives..my fault..and i dont even use it. and for m-day, guess what i got..nothing..but he got himself new shoes and new phone. What would you do? How would you talk to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't let him bring you down. Let him know that you had his child and that is work in itself. Have you tried a marriage counselour? If you don't talk to him about his attitude, he will continue to do it.
    Anonymous

• I agree with ^ dnt let him get the best of you!b4 the baby you were managing fine so why can't he understand that?idk if he know you he should know you dont want to be unemployed ,because you sound like a "go getter"! Plus when you lost your job because of the pregnancy you guys made an agreement. You should remind him of that because he seems like he finding pleasure out of this. Also as a couple when ones down the other one picks up. If the shoe was on the other foot you probably do evrything plus more and not complain. But the mothers day situation was also wrong just ,because you have brought apart of him into this world he should be happy! Have you guys talked about this because I would hope he would stop!
    MzBee2009

Answer by MzBee2009 at 11:24 PM on May. 16, 2009