why do i feel this way....

i had a miscarriage in the past and was also told for the last 2 years that i couldnt get pregnant again without fertility treatments. then i got pregnant this past fall and im 25 weeks now with a baby boy due august 29th. i should be beyond happy but i find myself feeling miserable and almost like i wish i miscarried again and then i feel guilty for feeling that way when i feel like baby kicking or hear his heart beat at the doctors every month. i just cant seem to change they way i feel though. im scared im going to be a bad mom because of this. anybody else ever felt this way? what should i do?

kelmarie87

Asked by kelmarie87 at 10:57 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyone has strange feelings...about anything and everything...when they are pregnant. its prob just hormones but if it really worries you...talk to your doctor about them.
    Anonymous

• maybe ur just scared since it was a miracle that u were able to get pregnant after being told that u couldn't. so just relax for now cause it could be hormonal issues if the problem continues after u give birth than talk to ur doctor about it
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 11:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I've never, ever felt that way. I've thanked God every single day that I have this baby inside of me....if anything were to happen to him, I would be devastated. I thought for a while that I couldn't get pregnant, and to know that I can...is the greatest happiness I've ever had. I suggest getting some sort of counseling. You're going to be his mom and you're going to have to try to be the best one possible...for his sake. Also, you need to realize that you need to be careful what you wish for...because I can almost guarantee you you'd feel differently if you got it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 17, 2009