He makes me want to cringe.......

I have been married for 7 years now and we have a 3 year old and I use to do just adore my husband. But lately I can look at him and just cringe! Why am I doing this? I hate that i feel this way!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• 7 yr. Itch! Tell him to go get cleaned up and meet you in the bedroom. Then lay in his arms quitely and remember where you used to be.
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 11:01 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i've been with my dh for 7 years & i get like that sometimes too
    Anonymous

• me too i dunno
    Anonymous

• I think I've hit that at 2 years.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone goes through that at one time or another. Some couples go through it really often unfortunately.

Most of the time I LOVE my husband to death. Just right now I was thinking about how lucky I am, and how much he means to me. But every once in a while (thankfully, it is not too often), everything about him irritates me. From the way he walks, to how he breathes. I actually think that these times have more to do with me than him. For instance, maybe I haven't had enough time alone, a chance to rest, or a new outfit, in a while. Do what theboysmom said, let him hold you in his arms, and be grateful for what you have, and then go do something special for yourself too.
    Anonymous

• Has he done something to offend you? Most women have that bug crawling on skin feeling with their SO at some point. Work it out or move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh, that's not good. Add some spice. Get a xena princess warrior outfit and a whip and make him your love slave or something out of the ordinary. I have to do that when things get dull. Figure out what you want changed. Is it him? Is is your life with him? Is it boredom? is it that things are not where you want them to be after all this time? Just figure it out and tell him what's up. Tell him to get with the program and help fix things or his butt is out the door. Get to know one another again like you did in the beginning. Remember what it was that rocked your boat about being with him. try to get that back. If it's too far gone then help him pack and find some cute young thing that will rock your world. WOO HOO!!!! (ok, that is a bit much. Just talk to him)

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 AM on May. 17, 2009