what do you do when you're alone?

when no one else is home...i crank the music up and sing and dance my heart out. i strut around the house like i am the Sh*t!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK OK I confess This only happens like once a year, but when it does, I walk around my house in my panties and eat ice cream. LOL
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 11:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I cant remember the last time I was truely alone. My son is 10 months old and connected to me 95% of the time. If I was alone right now I'd probably watch a movie with the surround sound all the way up and the bass as high as it could go like were the house shakes! I love movies!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 11:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Walk around in a towel and eat whatever junk food I have handy. LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I chillax by either taing a long bubble bath or like you I crank up my old school music and dance my a$$ off , unfortunately I haven't been alone in awhile *sigh* :(
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:08 PM on May. 16, 2009

• sleep! i catch up on it! after all the laundry can wait! lol

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 11:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I watch tv, read, surf the net, workout, bake, call my sisters to bug them...that's about it.
    Anonymous

• Last time I was alone, I sat on the couch eating chocolate icecream wearing only my robe and watched the movie Untamed Heart. I love that movie. It makes me cry everytime!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:11 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I haven't been alone in 3 years...truly alone. I always have DD with me, but sometimes while my SO is working on saturday, and DD is down for a nap. I like to get a nice long bath, and just relax. Then I will kick back in the recliner (which i never get to sit in when SO is home) and watch some TV that I want to watch!!! It's not very exciting, but I enjoy that little bit of alone time that I get. LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Lol...I'm never alone! The last time I was alone was the Saturday before Mother's Day when my MIL asked to have my girls for an hour to make cards for me. I did housework...boring I know...but I was shocked to realize that I can scrub a tub in 5 mins when I am not interrupted 50 times! lol It was amazing what I got done in that hour...it would have taken me all day with kids home!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• just watch tv and eat like it's the end of the world ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 11:55 PM on May. 16, 2009