I keep on getting these weird thumping and other strange feelings in my stomach is that my baby moving and my stomach aint getting that big for being almost 6months along. Can i sit any way i want still be pregnant as i did before i got pregnant.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 11:09 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine didn't get too big with my 1st baby til about 7 months, i'm 6 months now & i'm a little bigger than i was with the 1st, but your baby is fine
    Anonymous

• Yeah, if you are 6 months along you should be feeling the baby kicking that is the weird thumping. When you get about 8 months the thumping turns into full blown rib breaking jabs. Enjoy the thumps.
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 11:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Is this your first? some women will start to blow up their last two months when the baby starts gaining a pound a week, and those strange thumping feelings is your baby
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yes it's most likely your baby. All women carry different so you can't judge yourself against others in growth. As long as your measuring correctly than your fine and you can sit however you want.

The baby gain HALF A POUND the last month not a full pound the last 2 months. If that were true your baby would be over 12 pounds considering the average weight for a 32 weeker is 4 pounds.
    Anonymous

• thank you for the correction anon
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yep like they said the thumping is your baby. Enjoy the sweet thumps. I'm 28 weeks and they are already getting hard enough that his kicks wake me up in the middle of the night.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 11:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No problem! :)
    Anonymous