Csection scar help

I had a baby 2 months ago, and I am healing up nicely. And On friday my incision started to bleed in one section. And It hurt to put pressure, like lay on my belly. If I lay on my belly it bleeds more. And if I am in the shower, and use and kind of soap product it burns. Is it reopening? What I am supposed to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• call your doc and make an appt so they can look at it, just in case. you don't want an infection. i've been there. if you start getting white, clear, or yellowish discharge, then you have an infection and need the doc to look at you.
    Anonymous

• I would definatly call your doctor just to make sure that is normal. I never bled or anything I was just numb for MONTHS.....ugh it was horrible I would itch and go to scratch with no relief lol. You also might not want to lay directly on your tummy if your bleeding when you do.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 11:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yeah mine did this but i was still in the hospital... i also had internal stitches and glue so they just rechecked it to make sure it wasn't something wrong and added some more glue but i would def call the dr asap or go to the er... it could be interanlly(sp) or something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• CALL UR DOCTOR. AFTER I HAD MY 2nd CHILD BY C-SECTION I HAD MY STAPLES OUT AND HAD THOSE TEARY STRIPS ON MY CUT, AND LIFTED SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT TO HEAVY, AND PART OF MY CUT CAME OPEN, AND STARTED BLEEDING. I WENT TO THE ER. THEY PUT SEVERAL MORE BUTTERFLY STICHES ON. HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 12:21 AM on May. 17, 2009