Anyone else think.......

It would be really nice if Cafe mom showed you the response that got you reported? I had a comment deleted. I know it wasn't that bad b/c i don't answering things ugly, sarcastic maybe, but not ugly. An d it couldn't have been cussing b/c a lot of the other answers had that. Anyway, I answer so many things I have no idea what I was being deleted for so how can I not do it again? They tell me which question it was from...

Anyone else think this would be nice?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:16 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It would seem logical, if the cafemom team doesn't want you to do something offensive again they would tell you. It's like punishing a child without telling them why, its just gonna make them mad and not correct behavior.

Maybe they don't want people debating if it was objectionable or not?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:19 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Did you try checking the tab that says my answers it might give you an idea of which question it was..
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:25 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yeah.....I responded to that particular q more than 3 times! LOL..politics :) I don't want to know who reported it, just what I said that was so bad!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have had that happen to me. I guess it depends on what other moms get offended by. I ahve been on here when it gets crazy ugly and nothing gets reported and I have seen the most slight offense get reported.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:30 PM on May. 16, 2009