Might I be pregnant? Thank you for your thoughts.

Im on bc, I take thm evrday but at dif times and usually my periods are realy light and brown. Lst mnth my period came on norm Wed., and 2ward the end of 3 days it took a turn, it was bright red and mucus-y.
Wks later I began havin bouts of nausea n crmps in my abs that didnt relate to my period. I also began havin alot of burnin in my abs upper that seemd to shift to the lower. And constipatn.
Ths mnth, my period was supposd to start on wed, but it was late. I had taken 2 hpts that mon night b4 and wed morn, but, both were neg. My "period" came thurs w/ reg cramps, but it was lt brwn and mucus-y. On fri it was alot heavy, cramps to, than my periods have been in a while. But became a light pink by the end of the day. 2day (sat) it has been faint all day. I also felt pain in the mid of my back, and a dull tugging ache of my chest in the upper breast area all day. Very constant. pregnant? To early to tell?

SuraLima

Asked by SuraLima at 11:17 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well it's hard to say what's going on but if u knw ur body and u knw something is wrong then the best thing to do is to go to the doctor cause he/she is the only one that can tell u 4sure what's going on..
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 11:21 PM on May. 16, 2009