Depressed did i over react?

I met a guy few years ago moved in last year together,to seen him talking to his ex we lost our house becuz he wouldnt work only went to school i have 2 kids from another relationship and im 3 months pregnant now with his child he told me today to have another man father mi child he blames me for eveything io moved 3 hours away to be wit him gave up everything but it was not good enough...an today him talking to this ex he spent so much time wit b4 it really hurt so i packed up an left him an drove 3 hours home,,,he would drink an get really mean to us..ut leaving today as i pulled out the drive of his dads house he walked out in the rain stood there like he was puzzled that i really left....i feel so bad seeing him satnd there in the rain like that:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• well if he was treating you bad than you did the right thing, did you tell him you were going to leave if he didnt knock his shit off? or did you just up and leave like that with no warning whatsoever? if so, give him a call and you have explaining to do
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry but I don't understand what happened.
    Anonymous

• well let's see...he got mean to you when he got drunk, he TOLD you to leave, he won't work...and you feel bad because you left??? I don't get it...why do you feel bad? just think of it this way, if he decides to man up and be in his childs life, and with you, then great for both of you. if not, then you get child support, which is great for you. you can always find a better man
    Anonymous

• You feel bad for him? Seriously? Are you kidding? So he is going to call you and you will run right back to him. Its women like you that give guys the OK to act like asses.
    Anonymous

• Drinking and getting mean with you and your children isn't a good life, that in itself would've sent me leaving, not him talking to his ex.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:53 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Shyt I think he got off a little to easy what you depressed for he aint no man got you pregnant knowing you already had to kids that you already was providing and surviving for, and he got do it again not that we regret the babies we have just them lame ass fathers. girl sho that nigga that you wasn't the problem you carried your weight with him and without and laugh at his ass and ask him was the conversation worth it.
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 12:20 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Take care of yourself. Don't worry about him. he's a big boy. Let him get a job, find a place then you can go back if you want.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Feel bad about nothing, if he doesn't change and grow up you don't want him anywys. You did the right thing and your family comes first.
    marikhoy

Answer by marikhoy at 10:47 AM on May. 17, 2009