Might be a stupid q ....but....

So on the 4th and on last night my DH and I BD'd and he came on my who ha both times. My dumbass wiped and got the cum in my who ha. :(
Not that it would be a bad thing if i were to get preggo, but I was just wondering... probably sounds really stupid...but my chances of becoming preggo escalated now that my dumbass did that. ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if it got inside you then yeah there is a chance BUT a very small one. The fluids in the actual vagina are very acidic and most sperm will not survive thru that, but its possible.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I think you actually wiped everything away when i was trying to get preggo i did everything and it worked after 1 month if u need to know more let me know
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 12:09 AM on May. 17, 2009

• There is a chance but a very small on..i never got pregnant from that but every one is diffrent
    lovebabyslobers

Answer by lovebabyslobers at 3:23 PM on May. 17, 2009

• this one chick (on CM) said she got pregnant after her bf came on her belly and she got some on her finger then scratched herself before wiping it off.... yeah..... idk if i really believe that, she was young maybe she was embarrassed or that was what she was trying to tell her parents(?) cause she was ashamed she had sex, who knows. but if its true then i guess it could happen.... though the chances ARE really slim

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 18, 2009